Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December's Surprise

am so touched
and feel so special on every December,
Is it just the ambience,
or this is my Birthday month,
or is this a Christmas time?
and holiday season,
and family gathering for New Year's eve,
that make  me feel so blessed?

I don't know
but I treasure it all
and thank God that
I can spend and enjoy every minute of it
like this moment:
my dearest friend, Inge, who spend her holiday time in Bandung.
Meeting her @ Tablelicious, and chit chat-ing for a while.
not everytime I can see her, because she lives in SG, and for us,
we also can't meet everyday due to our daily schedule too.
with my campus friend, Sari, too!
now Sari has been running her own Kumon @ Buahbatu, so
meeting her on her busy schedule is so precious too!
we three was used to  have so much good time @ STIEB
and this is just like the old days.

or a rare moment like this.
Me, Alice and Ria in Bandung for Alice's scrapbook class.
and 2 days after that, Alice came again to Bandung for
Ria's Christmas album class.
such a joy !

another photo shoots (again in this year) @ Tizi's with my TOELS

I found so much fun using Hipstamatic and Instagram this month!
makes my photo looks cool, don't you think?
my early christmas gift from Kiki Palar,
my friend from Facebook.
it is such a treasure having those cute labels.
I promise to use it properly and artfully of course.
thank you Ki! *smooch!

surprise early birthday gift from Alice.
how thoughful, that she gave me this  dreamy Chocolate Rain tote bag.
oooh cii! *start crying
it is so unbelievably cute! I LOOOVE IT SOOOO MUCH

*smooooooch the very big one for Casey, Kiki's daughter*

cute lil tag from Alice.
I love this matroyska!

wishes for me.
*teary eyes
*gorilla hugs for Alice

lovely birthday tag from Ria.
I just love having her lovely handmade tag for my birthday.
and the wishes. I will Ri. *super size hugs
thank you Ri for always give me wings, to eager me
pursuing my dreams!
I owe you a lifetime for this support!

being surrounded by birthday presents.
the oh so cute things, that my dearest friends picked for me.
I appreciate for the time they had spent, and
carefully picked one by one of my favorites.
saying thank you million times isn't enough I think.
how thoughful, *sobbing
BIG THANK YOUUU for you two,
*SQUEEZE YOU TWO WITH A BOTTLE OF BEACON!
*TEN MILLION KISSES TO YOU BOTH.

a lil bit closer look.
how can you not falling in love with this?
*starting to cry again

birdie tray.
*fainted
*have a really loud heartbeating


that's a story before christmas come
its a magical season for me in every December.
and all I want to do is just freeze this time
a lil bit longer, or make it eternal
by posting this story.
not to make you jealous
but much that I believe, 
that there's a magic moment for everyone in December.
am so sure bout it.
just feel and listen to your very heart.

"The best things in life aren't things.
for me, 
That means my hubby and my adorable kid,
who always support me, and help me when I'm down,
my mom who always believe in me,
that from her I learned a lot about living a life,
having oh so many wonderful persons 
 I can call them FRIENDS in my life,
it really completes me!"


Happy December everyone.
so that's my story
make your story too!

much love, joy, hope, happiness to you all.
Isur







1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! you are so lucky to have so many good friends and so many gifts you get. I love the little sewing machine and iron...that are so beautiful! where do I get those?

    ReplyDelete