Wednesday, October 12, 2011

productive week :D

I made 3 layouts last week
so productive, don't ya think? 
hehehe

well, the first layout was for my client's new born baby
she ordered bunny box from me for one month celebration of his son
and this bunny box is cutiest, EVER, I ever made 
and since I know that she design everything for this box, 
I just want to make the embellishment of her own design bunny stay remembered
by applying to the page layout.
and also the pom pom, don't you think it makes all the layout so personal?
hope she like it, really
and thank you, for believing us to make the boxes for you, 
such an unforgetable experience, really..

and this is the bunny box I am talking about,

so cute..look at bunny's tail!

and the second layout is:

yes, its the latest line of Webster's Pages, a Botanical Christmas
am falling in love for the first time, really
since I waited for the perfect Christmas papers
 to fit my Christmas project this year
and YES
this time my heart choose Webster's Pages
and suddenly I can make a layout, about 2 hours only.
yaaaayyy.. *happy for myself..hehe

and this is the third layout 
Me and You
how could you not love the Crate Paper, Random's Collection?
love the playful color
and the flower
the vibrant color.
love, love, love!


and that's all.
my productive weeks
and now, I think I need some break before making another one.

thanks for stopping by,
Isur








3 comments:

  1. bagus banget ciiii.. ajariiinnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially LOVEEE the bunny box......and of course you know why......*wink

    ReplyDelete