Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mi Casa



Last month I made 10 scrapbooking kits plus the instruction, themed My Home
or Mi Casa in Spanish.. (love the rhyme, sounds exotic to me, LOL)

Thanks God, it is sold in 1 night only.
but oops, I just realized that some of the participants
maybe just like me, not the visual type person.
(ps: the non visual type person will not learning through seeing picture,
maybe some like me is a kinesthetic one, who will learning by doing)
Although I guided them with instruction sheets. hehehe

so if you can look a lil' bit closer, here's some additional clues.
for you who didn't get the kit, so sorry, but here's picture you can peek.
or maybe get inspired too..
(please be noted that inspired doesn't equal to copy-ing)..hehe


the whole kit contain 10 patterned papers only.
and from this kit, you can make 1 pcs of 12x12 layout, 1 mini accordion book, 
and altering the home box provided.
cool isn't it? I provide the kit with my own design chipboard too 
(that is door, window, dan signage)

the first design of the kit,
but later, I change the design of the door, to make it
more realistic one.
changing the design of door, adding windows
and a cutie signage, and cute fence.
looks better, isn't it? :D

the mini accordion book inside the "home"
this mini book contain almost 20 photos, trust me..:D
if you see the smurf, don't ask me where you can find it.
its a photo, I cut the picture and adding some glossy accent.
so the next time you want to add some personal embellishment,
you can use this technique.


added with journaling too!
hey do you see the cute fabric button?
it is khama khama's button. super cute for me.

the detail of mini accordion book

this album dedicated to my son's 9th birthday party.
a day when my whole (well, almost) family member can gather and have fun together.
love it.
the birthday boy ..
this is a gift for Danny from oom Akin..thank youuu..
meet my SMURF.
lucky me I collect them, because my son ask me
to make a SMURF theme for his birthday cake. :D


well, that's my son's 9th birthday party in a scrapbooking form.
looove it. 

thanks for stopping by, 

xoxo 
Isur









2 comments:

  1. Really love this kit...
    hugs, ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai Ana..iya thank youu yah sweetie...so glad that you like it! big hugs to you..

    ReplyDelete