Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friends are Family you choose, a 12x12 layout

Last night I made a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout
and this layout is dedicated to my closest group of friends, 
and for myself, I have been friends with them from 18 years ago.
beginning from my campus, Inge was the very first of Toels, 
and she was introducing me to her closest group, 
which is Dora, Lia, Ching, and Vitris.

Here we are now
so many sunshine,
yet there was some  shade too
between our friendship
let's say we've been through thick and thin..
and just as a roller coaster ride,
we choose to enjoy the ride..

Happy anniversary dearest Toels
may our friendship will last forever
xoxo

here's how I layout my feeling.
we have this photoshoot by Welly, Inge's brother
He's so talented
make us prettier than usual..hahaha
thanks Wewey for understanding 
these funky ladies's need. (I mean: the narcism side of us)
hahahhahahaha


material used: mostly from Cosmo Cricket Paper, "Circa 1934" series
font: Jillbean Soup, chipboard frame,
Wood Bingo Calendar Number from Maya Road
metal charms from many resources
Pink Paislee Artisan Elements

the crackle paint accent, using Tarnished Brass Crackle Paint by Ranger
this one also, using Stazon Black for coloring
and then using Rock Candy crackle paint for the effect.


see the angel charm? isn't he cute?



I used the photo as an envelope
to store the hidden journaling

the hidden journaling, front


the hidden journaling behind the title




No comments:

Post a Comment