Sunday, March 20, 2011

HOME is where the heart is

I made an altered house box few days ago.
I don't know for sure why I always came up with house shape, but for me the house represent the warmth, the love between us, and it is so cuteeee and adorable to deal with.

Here's a peek of what I made, hope you enjoy it

yes..you can open my door and saw us together.
Inspire by my dear friend Ria, who make her October Afternoon layout using Homemaker line, I make this layered door to put my family photo into it.


 from in front of my home.. 
 the right side of my home
 and ta daaaa..here's a box too...so you can put your tiny favorite things to this box..cute huh?
Material used:
Door : using Stella& Rose from My Mind's Eye
Chipboard Welcome and Family: using Teresa Collins
die cut: K&Co, Susan Winget collection
border for roof: using Fiskars border punch and paper from October Afternoon (Fly a Kite series)
border in bottom: October Afternoon, Fly a kite word sticker
home box : by me.. :) you can contact me if you need this home box by email me to scrappetizer@yahoo.co.id

do make your own home, its really fun..

have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. totally cute c'....:))
    pnyku blm dibikin....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vem...yang ini beda ama yang kemaren..yang ini imut imuuuut...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete