Saturday, March 12, 2011

The 3D workshop part I, Jakarta, March 12, 2011

Dear God, You know how grateful I'm today.
My very first scrapbooking workshop under my own name is release yesterday.
And am so happy for the participants a.k.a the crafty ladies who join this workshop, which some I never met them before, are happily sign in for this workshop because simply they like the idea of the 3D.

oh my..it warms my heart, and tell you the truth I feel honored to spreading paper crafting idea  to a group of vibrant crafty ladies. 
Thank you ladies from the deep of my heart that you appreciate my work.

and what makes me more grateful is that these ladies are talented itself.
A happy teacher really occured when the students are readily set crafty itself.
And also for the merry go-round layout,  modified more beautiful than mine. 
As a teacher, I really feel grateful. That complete my task.
*taking a deep bow*

and using a Je't Adore line from Making Memories is really a good choice. 
Every ladies really adore it for sure.

here's some photos of what happened to that workshop.








and here's us before leaving home, carried our masterpiece with a big smile .. :)

thank you ladies for such a wonderful day.

big hugs to all of you,

XOXO 
Isur

*ps:

there's still another part of this workshop that will be held on March 26, 2011 in Bandung, Indonesia.
and tell you the truth, the spots are really limited for this time, since a bigger group of crafty ladies had confirmed me they will join. So save the date, and simply contact me @ email : scrappetizer@yahoo.co.id to book your spot.

 I'm living in Bandung, so for some of you who get interested into this workshop, and live around Jakarta, you can contact  my dearest friend Alice Wahyuni to show you how to built this merry go round. She is a really talented crafty woman I'm  lucky to know her personally. And she is my official teacher for Jakarta area.



Have a nice day everyone..



1 comment:

  1. Thank you ya Sur...you make my world so colorful =D..it's really a beautiful artwork!! Hugss

    ReplyDelete